Add your thoughts here… (optional)
I love ice cream pie. My mom has been making these since I was little. It is less of a recipe and more of an idea because there is absolutely no baking involved. By far, this is the easiest dessert ever posted on this blog. Are you ready?
- One half gallon of ice cream (any flavor- I used peppermint stick)
- 2 pre-made chocolate graham cracker crusts.
- One jar of hot fudge sauce
- Cool Whip topping (if desired)
- Spoon all of ice cream into a large bowl and mix until softened.
- Divide the ice cream evenly between the 2 pie crusts, spreading it in evenly to fill each crust.
- Cover and freeze overnight.
- Top with drizzles of Hot fudge and some Cool Whip topping when you serve it!
My thoughts: This is such an…
View original post 89 more words